Calbee Cheese Crisps
Taste test: These are made from processed corn and molded into sort of a shell-like shape, with tiny ripples.
They're kind of thick, but they're crisp and not styrofoamy. The cheese taste is mild kind of weak if you're looking for tons of cheese flavor, but actually a good taste if you don't feel that cheesy.
Shop: Buy Calbee snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of cheese-like, not that good.
From the package: “A crunchy snack made with real cheese and corn for all occasions!”
Online store: Buy Calbee snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in New York's Chinatown.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road