Calbee Cheese Crisps
Taste test: These are made from processed corn and molded into sort of a shell-like shape, with tiny ripples.
They're kind of thick, but they're crisp and not styrofoamy. The cheese taste is mild kind of weak if you're looking for tons of cheese flavor, but actually a good taste if you don't feel that cheesy.
Shop: Buy Calbee snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of cheese-like, not that good.
From the package: “A crunchy snack made with real cheese and corn for all occasions!”
Online store: Buy Calbee snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in New York's Chinatown.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road