Brilliant Indonesian Shrimp Chips
Taste test: These are decent shrimp chips.
They have sort of a styrofoam consistency, and they're not too fishy. They're oddly addictive.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of fishy, but not too strong.
From the package: “Eat soon after opening to avoid losing crispness due to prolonged exposure to atmosphere.” ... “Ingredients: Tapioca Flour, Fresh Shrimp, Canola Oil, Sugar, Egg, Salt”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in New York's Chinatown.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road