Route 11 Sweet Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good sweet potato chips.
They have no special flavoring besides the sweet potato itself, so all you get is the sweet potato taste, which is quite good. They're crisp and fairly crunchy.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very, very nice baked sweet potato aroma. Mmmmm.
From the package: “Sweet potatoes have been a comfort food for centuries. The first 'New World' vegetable to find its way to 'Old World' tables the sweet potato's honeyed taste and legendary powers made this Native American root a celebrated accompaniement to any good meal.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Route 11 Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
- Sweet Potato Chips (58 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road