Route 11 Sweet Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good sweet potato chips.
They have no special flavoring besides the sweet potato itself, so all you get is the sweet potato taste, which is quite good. They're crisp and fairly crunchy.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very, very nice baked sweet potato aroma. Mmmmm.
From the package: “Sweet potatoes have been a comfort food for centuries. The first 'New World' vegetable to find its way to 'Old World' tables the sweet potato's honeyed taste and legendary powers made this Native American root a celebrated accompaniement to any good meal.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Route 11 Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
- Sweet Potato Chips (58 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road