Route 11 Mixed Vegetable Chips
Taste test: These are very similar to the popular Terra Chips.
There's a variety of unusual vegetables, with an impressive assortment of tastes, colors and consistencies among them. The only problem was that the 5-oz. bag only lasted a few minutes in the chip bowl before they were all gone.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells good.
From the package: “At Route 11 Potato Chips, we take our roots and tubers seriously. In the tradition of creating truly great potato chips, Route 11 Mixed Vegetable Chips pay tribute to the potato's closest of kin. This colorful entourage includes the following:
SWEET POTATO: the most traditional member of the family
YUCCA: the warrior
PURPLE POTATO: the eccentric aunt
CARROT: the visionary
TARO ROOT: a very distant and tropical cousin of this brood
PARSNIP: the nutty uncle
RED BEET: the sweetest one in the bunch
SALSIFY: the salty sailor
The mix changes seasonally, but we always use at least five of the above, and usually more when we can.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Route 11 Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer.
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road