Utz Wavy Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good potato chips with wide ripples.
They remind us of Cottage Fries. They've got lots of crunch, good potato flavor and not too much salt. The chips were large and unbroken, and they had enough strength to scoop up some Heluva Good dip without breaking.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smell like Cottage Fries potatoey.
From the package: “In recent years, sodium has become a health issue for some consumers. Long before that, Bill and Sallie Utz believed that if a basic potato chip had a good flavor, a little salt would enhance the flavor while a lot of salt would destroy it. The almost 80-year-old recipe you receive in this package is a time tested standard in the potato chip industry, which just happends to also have the lowest sodium level among all leading national brands.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road