McCoy's Spice Firecracker Chicken Flavour Ridge Cut Potato Chips
Taste test: These are some of the thickest chips we've seen.
A good chicken taste, it's always weird when we bite into aa potato chip and it tastes like meat. These also have a bit of a spice kick after you try them. A pretty good substitute if they mess up your popcorn chicken order at the Auburn KFC.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: It smells like burnt something. It does kind of smell like chicken.
From the package: “If you thought McCoy's thick potato chips couldn't get any better, think again. McCoy's Spice -- unique chunky chips loaded with our authentic spice recipes for a real taste explosion. If you like spicy flavours, then you'll love our McCoy's Spice range available in Spiced Chilli, Firecracker Chicken & Balti Curry.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (112 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (85 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road