Taste test: This is another obvious Pirate's Booty knockoff, through the puffs didn't quite follow the Pirate's Booty shape. They were more like short, stubby, curly puffs, though with irregular, somewhat wiggly sides. The pale yellow color did closely resemble Pirate's Booty.
We crunched in to find a crisp, light crunch with an abundant amount of excellent cheese. Very tasty, quite good!
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mid-strength cheese smell, not one I liked, but thankfully it wasn't stronger.
From the package: “Organic White Cheddar Baked Corn & Rice Puffs” .. “Doesn't feel good to know where your food comes from? At O Organics®, we carefully select producers who meet organic farming standards and share our commitment to organic agriculture. That's our promise.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Lucerne Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road