Taste test: This is another obvious Pirate's Booty knockoff, through the puffs didn't quite follow the Pirate's Booty shape. They were more like short, stubby, curly puffs, though with irregular, somewhat wiggly sides. The pale yellow color did closely resemble Pirate's Booty.
We crunched in to find a crisp, light crunch with an abundant amount of excellent cheese. Very tasty, quite good!
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mid-strength cheese smell, not one I liked, but thankfully it wasn't stronger.
From the package: “Organic White Cheddar Baked Corn & Rice Puffs” .. “Doesn't feel good to know where your food comes from? At O Organics®, we carefully select producers who meet organic farming standards and share our commitment to organic agriculture. That's our promise.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Lucerne Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road