Calbee Wasabi Shrimp Flavored Baked Chips
Taste test: Pretty good.
The sticks are crunchy and light, and there's a good Wasabi flavor - not like a bag of Wasabi peas that will make you cry. Can't really taste the shrimp.
Shop: Buy Calbee snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: They smell slighly of Wasabi - not enough to make your eyes water when you open the bag.
From the package: “Our moisture proof packaging ensures the freshness of this product.”
Online store: Buy Calbee snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (171 reviews)
- Wasabi or Horseradish Chips (63 snacks)
- Shrimp/Prawn (44 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Trivia: A bucket of Wasabi on the package makes the mascot shrimp weep.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road