Calbee Wasabi Shrimp Flavored Baked Chips
Taste test: Pretty good.
The sticks are crunchy and light, and there's a good Wasabi flavor - not like a bag of Wasabi peas that will make you cry. Can't really taste the shrimp.
Shop: Buy Calbee snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: They smell slighly of Wasabi - not enough to make your eyes water when you open the bag.
From the package: “Our moisture proof packaging ensures the freshness of this product.”
Online store: Buy Calbee snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: A bucket of Wasabi on the package makes the mascot shrimp weep.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in New York's Chinatown. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road