Calbee Hot Garlic Shrimp Flavored Baked Chips
Taste test: These chips looked kind of like ripple-cut fries.
At first they tasted very garlic-y, and people's intitial reactions were generally positive. But a few seconds later, the shrimp kicked in, and then the taste got to be quite bad. So these definitely don't make our recommended list.
Shop: Buy Calbee snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like fish food.
From the package: “Classic 'Shrimp Flavored Chips' get a new flavor. We added Hot Garlic seasoning to make a spicy, crispy snack. It is an ideal snack for any occasion. Made with real shrimp.”
Online store: Buy Calbee snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in New York's Chinatown. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road