Route 11 Sour Cream & Chive Potato Chips
Taste test: These are excellent chips quite tasty, and the inclusion of chives is a good change from the standard sour cream and onion.
They're similar in flavor to Cape Cod's sour cream and chive chips, but these chips seem to be a bit thicker. They're a bit more moist and less crisp than Cape Cod chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, potatoey smell.
From the package: “Made in Limited Quantities, but in Unlimited Quality” ... “Old roads can take you to places your imagination has never heard of. Like Route 11 Potato Chips. Unimaginably great chips! The only secrets we can share about our recipe are that we dig up the best potatoes and cook with only the most respectable oil. One batch at a time, we pay tribute to this most honored vegetable. Crunchy, with all the potato flavor sealed in, and just a little bit of salt and seasoning, these chips are simply delicious. Our small factory in located in Middletown, Virginia, just a stone's throw from Route 11, the oldest paved route in the United States. This old road winds and stretches all the way from Northern New York to the Gulf of Mexico. It's a road rich with history and scenery, farms and small shops. In this tradition we bring you Route 11 Potato Chips. Enjoy!” ... “No MSG”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Route 11 Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road