Mama Zuma's Revenge Habanero Potato Chips
Taste test: They've got the consistency of Cape Cod chips.
There's a sweetness to it, and some pretty good heat, but still not the hottest we've tried. The heat hits you after a while, it's not immediate.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: There's a hint of heat in the smell, otherwise they smell like potato chips.
From the package: “Get too close to Mama Zuma and you will get burned. This woman is determined to scorch everyone in her path. Mama Zuma's weapons are the hottest jalapeño peppers this side of the Rio Grange. Since she lost the love of her life in a bizarre and tragic accident, Mama Zuma has been hell bent on burning every mouth she kisses with her special brand of passion.” ... “WARNING: These chips are made with some of the hottest peppers on the planet.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Route 11 Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: Ingredients are listed in French and English ... No MSG
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road