Try-Me Ripple Potato Chips
Taste test: These are very salty ordinary ripple chips, with narrow ripples.
They're good and have lots of potato flavor, but you do get a big salt hit in the first bite. This bag was an amazing value for $1, as the 16 oz. bag filled the chip bowl to overflowing.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Potatoey.
From the package: “More for Less” ... “Serving Size: 1 oz. (28g/about 16 chips)”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Plus Inc. Grocery Outlets
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Building 19.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road