Try-Me Ripple Potato Chips
Taste test: These are very salty ordinary ripple chips, with narrow ripples.
They're good and have lots of potato flavor, but you do get a big salt hit in the first bite. This bag was an amazing value for $1, as the 16 oz. bag filled the chip bowl to overflowing.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Potatoey.
From the package: “More for Less” ... “Serving Size: 1 oz. (28g/about 16 chips)”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Plus Inc. Grocery Outlets
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Building 19.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Chili + Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road