Red Mill Twirls Salt & Vinegar Flavour Potato Snacks
Taste test: These things look like rotini pasta, and have the consistency of those hard and crunchy Chinese noodles.
The salt and vinegar taste is OK, not too overly strong. The aftertaste isn't that pleasant either.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good and strong vinegar aroma.
From the package: “Big bag range! Made from the finest ingredients. Red Mill's range of 'Big Bag' snacks not only taste delicious, but also offer excellent value for money. Bags of flavour! Bags of value!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road