Sterzing's Potato Chips
Taste test: These are the strangest "regular" potato chips I've tasted in a while.
Definitely a different tasting potato chip, they're a bit greasy and not very salty. After trying them, some of our testers said it reminded them of French Fries, but others said they tasted like KFC batter. We also tried them with the Sour Cream & Onion Dip, which also enhanced the KFC-type taste. If you closed your eyes and pictured yourself eating a KFC drumstick while eating these chips, the picture would be complete. But still, most of our testers enjoyed the chips and dip enough to clear out a bag.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Take a deep whiff of these and you'll swear they smell like fresh french fries. A second whiff and you realize that it smells like a deep fryer.
From the package: “Sterzing's Potato Chips are made from selected potatos, a blend of partially hydrogenated soybean oil, and salt added.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Sterzing Food Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Our PR newswire friend.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road