Bissli Falafel Flavoured Snack
Taste test: These are short, crunchy, slightly curved, thin, round sticks that really do taste like falafel.
They're good, and in fact they're falafelicious..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like curry on the first whiff, then like falafel.
From the package: “Ingredients: Wheat flour (contains gluten), vegetable oils, spices, salt, flavour enhancers, starches, flavourings, rosemary extract.” ... “Kosher-Parve under the supervision of the Rabbinate of Sderot.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Amitai in Israel.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road