Bamba Peanut Snacks
Taste test: These are kind of strange.
They're shaped like Jax, sort of. When you first bite into one, there's no taste at all, and after that, the puff compresses into something that has the consistency of and sort of tastes like peanut butter. If you like peanut butter, you'll like these.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like peanuts.
From the package: “Economy pack” ... “With vitamins” ... “With natural ingredients (corn, peanut butter, vegetable fat)” ... “No food colouring” ... “No preservative” ... “No Sugar Added” ... “No cholesterol”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Israel (116 reviews)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (351 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (132 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road