Bamba Peanut Snacks
Taste test: These are kind of strange.
They're shaped like Jax, sort of. When you first bite into one, there's no taste at all, and after that, the puff compresses into something that has the consistency of and sort of tastes like peanut butter. If you like peanut butter, you'll like these.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like peanuts.
From the package: “Economy pack” ... “With vitamins” ... “With natural ingredients (corn, peanut butter, vegetable fat)” ... “No food colouring” ... “No preservative” ... “No Sugar Added” ... “No cholesterol”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Amitai in Israel. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road