Bamba Peanut Snacks
Taste test: These are kind of strange.
They're shaped like Jax, sort of. When you first bite into one, there's no taste at all, and after that, the puff compresses into something that has the consistency of and sort of tastes like peanut butter. If you like peanut butter, you'll like these.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like peanuts.
From the package: “Economy pack” ... “With vitamins” ... “With natural ingredients (corn, peanut butter, vegetable fat)” ... “No food colouring” ... “No preservative” ... “No Sugar Added” ... “No cholesterol”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Amitai in Israel. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road