Bissli Pizza Flavoured Snack
Taste test: These snacks weren't bad.
They were shaped like cubes, but with a 2 x 2 grid running through opposite sides, so we could see four faces that were solid snack and two that looked like a 2 x 2 checkerboard. They sort of kind of tasted like pizza sauce, in a way. But they actually tasted a lot like Bissli's falafel-flavored snacks (which had a completely different shape, since they're sticks, not cubes). Very crunchy.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like some sort of spices.
From the package: “Ingredients: Wheat flour (contains gluten), vegetable oils, salt, sugars, starch, flavourings, spices, flavour enhancers, vegetable protein, rosemary extract.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Amitai in Israel.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road