Dubonim Potato Snack
Taste test: The are molded potato crisps shaped like teddy bears.
They're filled with air bubbles and are fairly thick, in contrast to Pringles, which are thin without the bubbles. These are crisp and pretty good. They don't have any special flavoring, so they taste like potatoes, but different from regular potato chips and also different from Pringles .
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like dumplings at a Chinese restaurant.
From the package: “Contains vinamines” ... “Protect from sun” ... “Kosher-Parve under the supervision of the rabbinate of Sderot” ... The bag features an excellent group of mascots named The Bear Band.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Amitai in Israel.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road