Dubonim Potato Snack
Taste test: The are molded potato crisps shaped like teddy bears.
They're filled with air bubbles and are fairly thick, in contrast to Pringles, which are thin without the bubbles. These are crisp and pretty good. They don't have any special flavoring, so they taste like potatoes, but different from regular potato chips and also different from Pringles .
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like dumplings at a Chinese restaurant.
From the package: “Contains vinamines” ... “Protect from sun” ... “Kosher-Parve under the supervision of the rabbinate of Sderot” ... The bag features an excellent group of mascots named The Bear Band.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Amitai in Israel.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road