Baked Crunchy Pita Puffs Snack Food - Pizza Flavor
Taste test: These puffs had a light pizza taste and were crunchy.
There was lots of flavor powder on the puffs, enough that they could leave some residue on your hands. They had a good taste, like pizza but mild and not overpowering. A good, better-for-you snack. (Pita Puffs are also available in Habanero Hot and Smokey Barbeque flavors.)
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: They smell like Play-Doh. Really.
From the package: “Pita Puffs is a new and nutritious, great-tasting snack. It's the crunchy baked alternative to oily fried snacks. Made from 100% pita bread dough and only the finest ingredients, Pita Puffs is a gourmet treat from our ovens.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: A serving of 1 oz. = 30 puffs.
This snack was discovered by Melissa at Price Chopper, Worcester, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road