Ruffles 3D's Supreme Sour Cream & Onion flavored potato snacks
Taste test: Like their new Flavor Rush brand of potato chips, there's too much powder on these potato puff snacks, which are shaped like checkered hexagons.
If you like the Flavor Rush brand, then you'll probably like these. Out of the three new flavors that I tried, I preferred the Maximum barbecue the best.
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong oniony smell.
From the package: Looking for a snack that's a little more interesting? Then grab a bag of new Ruffles brand 3D's brand Supreme Sour Cream & Onion flavored potato snacks. They have all the taste and crunch you expect from Ruffles brand, now in a cool out-of-the-ordinary shape that adds a new dimension to snacking. So go ahead ... break away from the ordinary and into the fun of new Ruffles brand 3D's brand potato snacks.
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ruffles Potato Chips (50 snacks)
- All 3D's (12 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (137 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Price Chopper, Worcester, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road