Ruffles 3D's Supreme Sour Cream & Onion flavored potato snacks
Taste test: Like their new Flavor Rush brand of potato chips, there's too much powder on these potato puff snacks, which are shaped like checkered hexagons.
If you like the Flavor Rush brand, then you'll probably like these. Out of the three new flavors that I tried, I preferred the Maximum barbecue the best.
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong oniony smell.
From the package: Looking for a snack that's a little more interesting? Then grab a bag of new Ruffles brand 3D's brand Supreme Sour Cream & Onion flavored potato snacks. They have all the taste and crunch you expect from Ruffles brand, now in a cool out-of-the-ordinary shape that adds a new dimension to snacking. So go ahead ... break away from the ordinary and into the fun of new Ruffles brand 3D's brand potato snacks.
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ruffles Potato Chips (50 snacks)
- All 3D's (14 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (138 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Price Chopper, Worcester, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road