Nestle Butterfinger Popcorn
Taste test: These actually do taste like Butterfinger candy, with a sweet and slight peanut butter taste.
A guest taster said she would have preferred if they drizzled some chocolate on the popcorn, too. Eating a whole bag of these might not be possible, but a few handfuls at a time were OK.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty strong peanut butter (or Butterfinger candy if you prefer) smell.
From the package: “The Crispety, Crunchety, Peanut-Buttery taste of Butterfinger... It's the sweetest thing to happen to popcorn!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Snack Brands
Categories for this snack:
- All Butterfinger (17 snacks)
- Popcorn (556 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (338 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (328 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Wal-Mart.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road