Nestle Butterfinger Popcorn
Taste test: These actually do taste like Butterfinger candy, with a sweet and slight peanut butter taste.
A guest taster said she would have preferred if they drizzled some chocolate on the popcorn, too. Eating a whole bag of these might not be possible, but a few handfuls at a time were OK.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty strong peanut butter (or Butterfinger candy if you prefer) smell.
From the package: “The Crispety, Crunchety, Peanut-Buttery taste of Butterfinger... It's the sweetest thing to happen to popcorn!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Snack Brands
Categories for this snack:
- All Butterfinger (17 snacks)
- Popcorn (563 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (334 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Wal-Mart.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road