Pizza Hut Cheese Pizza Popcorn
Taste test: Not so much cheese popcorn, this tastes more like tomato sauce (hence the pizza) popcorn.
Lots of little popcorn pieces in the bag, much more than in normal size popcorn bags. If you like the taste of pizza in your snacking (it left an aftertaste that I didn't care for much), these are OK. Reminded me of the Pizza-licious Pringles.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like tomato sauce
From the package: “If you like cheese pizza, and you like popcorn, then we've got the snack for you! We've blended six different cheeses, tomato and Italian seasoning with air-popped popcorn to give you a cheesy, tangy taste sensation you could get hooked on! Pizza Hut has been making great pizzas for over 40 years now. Whatver pizza you want, we want to give it to you. And we've got a lot to choose from: our world-famous Pan pizza, our Stuffed Crust pizza with cheese in the crust or many, many more.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Snack Brands
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: "In 1958, two brothers borrowed $600 to open the first Pizza Hut. They didn't know they were starting the world's largest pizza company they just wanted to make great pizza."
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Wal-Mart.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road