Uncle Ray's Kosher Dill Potato Chips
Taste test: This chips had a light feel and were very crunchy, with a hint of dill pickle. The pickle taste was nice, not overpowering.
An excellent chip, even for those who are not fans of pickle chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like dill pickles. Crisp.
From the package: “Uncle Ray: Chapter 4 - Can't tell a book by it's cover (or a chair) As a 10-year-old boy in the Fisher Housing Projects we didn't have extra money for the movie show and such things. From time to time I would take the cushions off the chair and couch and look for lost change. One day a neighbor put an overstuffed chair out in front for garbage pickup. Looking at the chair I thought there could possibly be some show money stuffed down deep in the those cushions, so I began my search. I found a quarter, then a dime and another. Before I knew it I had a dollar. As I removed the fabric from the old chair the lady of the house came outside. When she saw the new chair underneath the old one, she thanked me and took her chair back in the houise. As she dragged the chair up the walk she hollered, 'Keep the change!' I was ecstatic; I had enough show money for a month. It goes to show you. You always have a choice. We know you have a choice when buying potato chips. From our family to yours, thank you for choosing Uncle Ray's.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Uncle Ray's LLC
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: The bag features two pictures of Uncle Ray.
This snack was discovered by Glenna at Target.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road