Tapuchips Oregano Flavour Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good chips.
They've got a noticeable but not overwhelming oregano flavor. The underlying chip is similar to Lay's, which makes sense, since these are the Israeli version of Lay's. They're the first oregano flavored chips I've ever seen or even heard of.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells kind of like dill or oregano.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Israel (116 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Unusual Flavors (95 snacks)
- Oregano Chips (12 snacks)
Trivia: There was a Pokemon pog in the bag.
This snack was discovered by Amitai in Israel.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road