Tapuchips Oregano Flavour Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good chips.
They've got a noticeable but not overwhelming oregano flavor. The underlying chip is similar to Lay's, which makes sense, since these are the Israeli version of Lay's. They're the first oregano flavored chips I've ever seen or even heard of.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells kind of like dill or oregano.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Israel (110 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1973 snacks)
- Unusual Flavors (93 snacks)
- Oregano Chips (12 snacks)
Trivia: There was a Pokemon pog in the bag.
This snack was discovered by Amitai in Israel.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road