Nishnoshim Zaatar Flavored Mini Crackers
Taste test: These are good crackers with spices and some sesame seeds on them.
They're roughly square, about an inch on each side, but with jagged edges. Tasty.
Shop: Buy Beigel & Beigel on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like sesame crackers.
From the package: “Ingredients: Wheat flour (contains gluten), vegetable oil (partially hydrogenated), sesame seeds, herbs (zaatar), salt, malt, yeast, spices, raising agents.”
Online store: Buy Beigel & Beigel on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Amitai in Israel. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road