Nishnoshim Zaatar Flavored Mini Crackers
Taste test: These are good crackers with spices and some sesame seeds on them.
They're roughly square, about an inch on each side, but with jagged edges. Tasty.
Shop: Buy Beigel & Beigel on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like sesame crackers.
From the package: “Ingredients: Wheat flour (contains gluten), vegetable oil (partially hydrogenated), sesame seeds, herbs (zaatar), salt, malt, yeast, spices, raising agents.”
Online store: Buy Beigel & Beigel on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Amitai in Israel. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road