Walkers Max Deep Ridge Potato Crisps Cheese and Onion
Taste test: These are good chips.
Quite thick and crunchy, good ridges, with a subtle toasted onion and cheese taste. Despite onion's second billing in the name, it has a stronger taste than the cheese. I was impressed by how many chips Walkers put into the bag. Even more impressive was the fact that the thick, strong chips were largely unbroken, having survived after a harrowing voyage in a chip box aboard two London Underground lines, a trans-Atlantic flight, baggage claim conveyor belt, Logan Airport shuttle bus, and then Boston's Blue Line, Green Line and Red Line.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Potato aroma with slight hint of onion.
From the package: “Deeper* Ridges + Max Flavour = Walkers® Max®
*Than previous Walkers MAX ridges”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Cheese & Onion Chips (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road