Walkers Max Deep Ridge Potato Crisps Cheese and Onion
Taste test: These are good chips.
Quite thick and crunchy, good ridges, with a subtle toasted onion and cheese taste. Despite onion's second billing in the name, it has a stronger taste than the cheese. I was impressed by how many chips Walkers put into the bag. Even more impressive was the fact that the thick, strong chips were largely unbroken, having survived after a harrowing voyage in a chip box aboard two London Underground lines, a trans-Atlantic flight, baggage claim conveyor belt, Logan Airport shuttle bus, and then Boston's Blue Line, Green Line and Red Line.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Potato aroma with slight hint of onion.
From the package: “Deeper* Ridges + Max Flavour = Walkers® Max®
*Than previous Walkers MAX ridges”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (65 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (317 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (586 snacks)
- Cheese & Onion Chips (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road