Tapuchips Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips came in a bag that highly resembled Lay's, as they were made by Israel's Elite Foods under license from Frito-Lay.
The chips were crisp and tasty, with sort of a dry potato taste, kind of like Russet potato chips. There weren't very many chips in the bag, but the ones that were there made a good snack.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, rich baked potato sort of smell.
From the package: “Certified Kosher.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Amitai in Israel. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road