Tapuchips Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips came in a bag that highly resembled Lay's, as they were made by Israel's Elite Foods under license from Frito-Lay.
The chips were crisp and tasty, with sort of a dry potato taste, kind of like Russet potato chips. There weren't very many chips in the bag, but the ones that were there made a good snack.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, rich baked potato sort of smell.
From the package: “Certified Kosher.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Israel (116 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Regular Potato Chips (255 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Cadbury 5 Star 3D
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road