Tapuchips Garlic & Dill Flavour Potato Chips
Taste test: Nice combination of garlic and dill.
You taste the dill first, then a light garlic taste kicks in. Not overpowering. Chips were light and crispy.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The dill smell is pretty strong when you open the bag. You also get that potato chips smell.
From the package: No dice. It's all in Hebrew, except for the nutrition label.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Israel (110 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1989 snacks)
- Garlic Chips (104 snacks)
- Dill Chips (60 snacks)
Trivia: Certified Kosher.
This snack was discovered by Amitai in Israel. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road