Tapuchips Garlic & Dill Flavour Potato Chips
Taste test: Nice combination of garlic and dill.
You taste the dill first, then a light garlic taste kicks in. Not overpowering. Chips were light and crispy.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The dill smell is pretty strong when you open the bag. You also get that potato chips smell.
From the package: No dice. It's all in Hebrew, except for the nutrition label.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: Certified Kosher.
This snack was discovered by Amitai in Israel. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road