Taste test: These were kind of deceptive at first, but most people ended up liking them. They were similar in shape to cheese puffs, and when we first bit in, there was kind of a styrofoam-like texture and not much taste. But then the Shoosh Snack started to dissolve in the mouth, and it kind of turned into peanut butter, both in consistency and taste.
If you like peanut butter (the real peanutty kinds, like Skippy, not those awful kinds like Peter Pan that are loaded up with sugar) then you'll like these.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like peanut butter.
From the package: “Average serving (25g) of Shoosh Snack provides a 1/4 of the recommended daily allowance of the listed vitamins, for a child.” ... “Ingredients: Natural Corn Grits, Natural Peanut Butter, Natural Vegetable Oil and Fat, Natural Dietary Fibers, Natural Salt, Vitamins: C, E, B3 (Niacin), A, B6, B1 (Thiamine), B12. Keep cool and dry. Kosher Pareve under the supervision of the Netivot Rabbinate.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Amitai in Israel. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road