Kettle Honey Baked Ham Potato Chips
Taste test: I had to rely on a couple of other testers to get this review as I am a vegetarian.
Most people raved about these chips, calling them the finest of the Kettle Chip line. A few did bemoan their excessive saltiness. Generally, though I am assured that the honey baked ham was a brilliant choice for a new flavor of Kettle Chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A distinctive baked ham aroma.
From the package: “The Authentic Chip” ... “No Cholesterol” ... “We have the best flavours ... because we only use natural ingredients no artificial colours, flavours, preservatives and no MSG!” ... “Why do Kettle Chips taste so good? We have a loud crunch because our chips are slowly cooked the authentic way. We use sunflower oil making them cholesterol free and 75% less in saturated fat that chips cooked in palmolein.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Mairéad Doolan in Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road