Kettle Wood Fired Barbeque Potato Chips
Taste test: There's more from the delicious world of Kettle Chips with their thickness and crunchiness.
This time around the fabulous crisp is combined with Wood Fired Barbeque flavour. And a mighty fine flavour it is! It is not too overpowering but is still flavorsome. Unlike some other brands that overload the barbecue flavour, thus reducing the enjoyment, Kettle Chips seem to have gotten it just right.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A woody barbecue aroma — not too much cayenne pepper.
From the package: “The Authentic Chip” ... “No Cholesterol” ... “We have the best flavours ... because we only use natural ingredients — no artificial colours, flavours, preservatives and no MSG!” ... “Why do Kettle Chips taste so good? We have a loud crunch because our chips are slowly cooked the authentic way. We use sunflower oil — making them cholesterol free and 75% less in saturated fat that chips cooked in palmolein.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Mairéad Doolan in Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road