Doritos in orange bag (Israeli)
Taste test: Slightly cheesy, these kind of remind you of the old Doritos before they changed them to "Nacho cheesier." Not great cheese taste, but not awful either
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A spicy sort of smell.
From the package: “Kosher Parve under the supervision of Netivot Rabbinate. Keep cool and dry.”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (149 snacks)
- Snacks from Israel (116 reviews)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
Trivia: Even after you accidentally spill them, there are a lot of chips in the bag.
This snack was discovered by Amitai in Israel.
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road