Taste test: These are oval-shaped crackers with sesame seeds and various spices on them.
They're pretty good, quite tasty..
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like sesame crackers.
From the package: “Baked snack - Not fried” ... “No food colouring - No cholesterol” ... “Kosher-Parve under the supervision of Rabbi Jacob Moshe Charlap, Osem, Israel”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Amitai in Israel. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road