Taste test: These are oval-shaped crackers with sesame seeds and various spices on them.
They're pretty good, quite tasty..
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like sesame crackers.
From the package: “Baked snack - Not fried” ... “No food colouring - No cholesterol” ... “Kosher-Parve under the supervision of Rabbi Jacob Moshe Charlap, Osem, Israel”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Amitai in Israel. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road