Chex Mix Bold Party Blend
Taste test: This is an excellent snack mix.
Items include Wheat Chex, Corn Chex, round crackers, bread sticks, pretzel rings, pretzel grids and melba toast, all coated with a mild onion/garlic flavoring. It's a good mixture of tastes and textures.
Shop: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells good, vaguely garlicy.
From the package: Ingredients include degermed yellow corn meal, barley malt extract, cultured nonfat milk, soybeans, and tamarind extract
Online store: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
- All Chex Mix (37 snacks)
- Pretzels (545 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (143 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
- Onion & Garlic (22 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Building 19.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road