Chex Mix Bold Party Blend
Taste test: This is an excellent snack mix.
Items include Wheat Chex, Corn Chex, round crackers, bread sticks, pretzel rings, pretzel grids and melba toast, all coated with a mild onion/garlic flavoring. It's a good mixture of tastes and textures.
Shop: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells good, vaguely garlicy.
From the package: Ingredients include degermed yellow corn meal, barley malt extract, cultured nonfat milk, soybeans, and tamarind extract
Online store: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
- All Chex Mix (37 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (157 snacks)
- Party Mixes (135 snacks)
- Onion & Garlic (23 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Building 19.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road