Taste test: This cookie was fairly huge, measuring a bit over 4 inches in diameter and about 3/4 inch thick. The color was fairly uniform, basically the color of cookie dough, without any visible signs of cooking, with some fairly large chocolate chips scattered about. I broke off a piece and bit in to find a soft feel, and not at all a cookie-like feel — not a soft cookie, hard cookie or any kind of cookie — as it was almost like eating a dense cake.
After reading on the wrapper all of the things that the cookie doesn't contain that normal cookies do, I was a bit skeptical, but aside from the lack of a cookie texture, it was actually pretty good, with a good taste from both the dough and the chocolate.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate cookie smell, a bit chemically.
From the package: “Baked Nutrition®” ... “8g Fiber per cookie | No Eggs | No Dairy | No Soy | Non GMO | Vegan”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Lenny & Larry's Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wegmans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road