Doritos in yellow bag (Israeli)
Taste test: Way back when in the '70s or early '80s, Doritos made regular tortilla chips.
After Tostitos came about, I think Frito-Lay decided to end this flavor and concentrate on Tostitos. So these are basically the corn flavor, which taste like Tostitos, but in the Doritos shape and made with yellow corn as opposed to the white variety of Tostitos. These are good enough where you don't need salsa, but salsa would also go well with these.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: No discernable aroma to speak of
From the package: “Sell by - see front of pack.”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (152 snacks)
- Snacks from Israel (116 reviews)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Corn Chips (231 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Amitai in Israel.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road