Kefli Ketchup Flavoured Potato Sticks
Taste test: These are like Andy Capp Fries in look and consistency.
There's a pretty strong ketchup flavor here, as if you were drinking ketchup from the bottle. After you eat them, they stick to your teeth, but less than Andy Capp.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells kind of ketchupy. If ketchupy were a word. Or, as one taster said, "mega-ketchupy."
From the package: Kosher - Parve, under supervision of the Rabbinate, Arad.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Israel.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road