Prodiana Toasted Cornsticks
Taste test: These taste a lot like regular corn chips, such as Fritos, but they're shaped completely differently.
They're thin sticks, about an inch long. Pretty good good crunch, good taste, and a nice change from the usual corn chips.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like corn chips.
From the package: “Product of El Salvador”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Somerville, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road