Korean Peanut Snack
Taste test: These look kind of like short pretzel rods, except that they're slightly bent and have a glossy sugar coating and bits of peanut on the outside instead of salt.
Inside, they're less dense and softer than your typical pretzel rod. They don't taste like pretzels at all. They have a sugary, slightly peanuty taste. They're OK.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a peanut smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Corn Syrup, Peanut”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Asian store in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road