Taste test: These, sweet corn-based spherical crunchy things from El Salvador are, without a doubt, the pinkest food I've ever seen, and quite possibly the pinkest thing I've ever seen.
They sort of glow in the chip bowl, and it's almost blinding to look at them. They taste sort of like strawberry and are quite sugary. Sort of like a breakfast cereal, but a little less dense.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a weak strawberry/sugar smell.
From the package: “Maize inflado dulce”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Somerville, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road