Taste test: These, sweet corn-based spherical crunchy things from El Salvador are, without a doubt, the pinkest food I've ever seen, and quite possibly the pinkest thing I've ever seen.
They sort of glow in the chip bowl, and it's almost blinding to look at them. They taste sort of like strawberry and are quite sugary. Sort of like a breakfast cereal, but a little less dense.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a weak strawberry/sugar smell.
From the package: “Maize inflado dulce”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Somerville, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road