Prodiana Hot Corn Chips
Taste test: These are good corn chips, but unfortunately they're not hot.
After eating several without a beverage, you might get a slightly hot aftertaste, but just barely. However, they've got more seasoning than your standard Frito, and they taste good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like corn chips.
From the package: “Product of El Salvador” ... “Serving Size 13 chips” ... Ingredients include Paprika, Tomato Powder, Sugar, Yeast Extract and Natural Wood Flavored Malt
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Somerville, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Caramel Ding Dongs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Sweet & Spicy
- Señorial Chobix Chipotle and Cheese Flavor
- Tiger Paws Jumbo Snax
- Apple Jacks Jumbo Snax
- Doritos Tangy Pickle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road