La Dominica Special Plantain Chips
Taste test: Unlike most plantain chips I've seen, these are cut lengthwise, making for a much larger chip.
These are quite tasty and have very little salt. Good stuff!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not bad, kind of a salty plantain smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Plantain chips, soybean oil, salt.” ... “A natural product” ... “No preservatives” ... “No artificial ingredients”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: La Dominica
Categories for this snack:
- Plantain Chips (41 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Somerville, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road