Prodiana Jalapeños Tortilla Chips
Taste test: The are very thick and crunchy triangular tortilla chips.
They're slightly smaller than your standard Dorito. The jalapeño taste is very subtle, but it's most noticeable when you first bite in and fades after that. Don't get these if you're looking for powerful jalapeño chips, but if you're looking for a good, crunchy, mildly seasoned tortilla chip, these are a good choice.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like tortilla chips.
From the package: “Product of El Salvador” ... ingredients include Aluminosilicate and Oleoresin Paprika
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Somerville, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road