Prodiana Jalapeños Tortilla Chips
Taste test: The are very thick and crunchy triangular tortilla chips.
They're slightly smaller than your standard Dorito. The jalapeño taste is very subtle, but it's most noticeable when you first bite in and fades after that. Don't get these if you're looking for powerful jalapeño chips, but if you're looking for a good, crunchy, mildly seasoned tortilla chip, these are a good choice.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like tortilla chips.
From the package: “Product of El Salvador” ... ingredients include Aluminosilicate and Oleoresin Paprika
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Somerville, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road