Flavor Tree Garlic Sesame Sticks
Taste test: These taste like sesame crackers.
They're shaped like little rounded sticks, with sesame seeds in them. As far as I can tell, they don't have any garlic flavor at all, so it's kind of disappointing, since I was expecting garlic.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not garlicy at all. Sort of like KFC chicken.
From the package: “With wholesome sesame” ... “Toss on a salad, spice up a meal, enjoy as a snack!” ... “At Flavor Tree, we're mighty particular about our snacks. And always have been. We like our snacks wholesome, tasty and full of good things. That's why we still make our Flavor Tree Sesame Snacks as we have for over a quarter of a century: With plenty of premium sesame seed and other quality ingredients. Terrific taste, and great value are traditions at Flavor Tree.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: John B. Sanfilippo & Son Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Somerville, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
- 7-Select Creamy Caramel Peanut Butter Cups
- Today Donut
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road