Flavor Tree Party Mix
Taste test: This is a good party mix, with sesame things in various shapes, plus peanuts.
There's lots of sesame taste. These were a hit around the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sesame cracker-like smell.
From the package: “With wholesome sesame” ... “Toss on a salad, spice up a meal, enjoy as a snack!” ... “At Flavor Tree, we're mighty particular about our snacks. And always have been. We like our snacks wholesome, tasty and full of good things. That's why we still make our Flavor Tree Sesame Snacks as we have for over a quarter of a century: With plenty of premium sesame seed and other quality ingredients. Terrific taste, and great value are traditions at Flavor Tree.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: John B. Sanfilippo & Son Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Somerville, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road