Osem Chex Mix Natural Flavored Cocktail Snack
Taste test: This is a good snack mix, with a good variety of snacks in it, including 3 different kinds of Chex, plus two kinds of pretzles, a couple of kinds of melba toast, and some squiggly sticks.
It's all covered with a nice, tasty seasoning. I thought this was going to be the same as the Chex Mix Traditional that they sell in the U.S. (which didn't impress me much, because it was fairly bland) but this Israeli version was actually much more tasty. A good snack.
Shop: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
From the package: “Osem does its best to give you full satisfaction from its products. However, some natural circumstances are beyond the company's control. Should the product be deficient, please return it to ... stating exact deficiency, when and where you bought it. Osem will replace it.”
Online store: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Chex Mix (37 snacks)
- Snacks from Israel (116 reviews)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (158 snacks)
- Party Mixes (135 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road