Osem Chex Mix Natural Flavored Cocktail Snack
Taste test: This is a good snack mix, with a good variety of snacks in it, including 3 different kinds of Chex, plus two kinds of pretzles, a couple of kinds of melba toast, and some squiggly sticks.
It's all covered with a nice, tasty seasoning. I thought this was going to be the same as the Chex Mix Traditional that they sell in the U.S. (which didn't impress me much, because it was fairly bland) but this Israeli version was actually much more tasty. A good snack.
Shop: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
From the package: “Osem does its best to give you full satisfaction from its products. However, some natural circumstances are beyond the company's control. Should the product be deficient, please return it to ... stating exact deficiency, when and where you bought it. Osem will replace it.”
Online store: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Chex Mix (37 snacks)
- Snacks from Israel (110 reviews)
- Pretzels (543 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (141 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Amitai in Israel. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road