Osem Chex Mix Piquante Cocktail Snack
Taste test: This is a good snack mix.
Recognizable ingredients include Corn Chex, Wheat Chex, pretzel grids, pretzel rings, round Ritz-like crackers (but smaller than Ritz), pumpernickel melba toast , and short bread sticks. They're all coated with a mild garlicy/oniony seasoning. Overall, it's a bit on the dense side compared with some snack mixes, but there's a lot of crunchy stuff in here, a nice variety of shapes and textures, and a good overall taste.
Shop: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice.
From the package: “40% less fat than regular potato chips” ... “Kosher-Dairy ... by authority of Chief Rabbinate of Israel” ... “Osem does its best to give you full satisfaction from its products. However, some natural circumstances are beyond the company's control. Should the product be deficient, please return it to ... stating exact deficiency, when and where you bought it. Osem will replace it.”
Online store: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Chex Mix (37 snacks)
- Snacks from Israel (110 reviews)
- Snacks containing cereal (145 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
- Onion & Garlic (22 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Amitai in Israel. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road