Kefli Grill Flavoured Snack
Taste test: These are shaped like and have the consistency of cheese balls, but they're actually not cheese balls at all.
They have a mild steak and onion taste. Pretty good stuff.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Oniony, like grilled onions.
From the package: “Kosher-Parve Under supervision of Rabbinate, Arad” ... “No food colours” ... “Ingredients: Maize, vegetable oil, potato powder, chick pea meal, salt, spices, flavour enhancers, sodium bicarbonate, antioxidant. Keep away from sunlight”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Amitai in Israel.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road