Taste test: These are the Israeli version of Cheetos.
They're quite a bit different from their American cousins. First of all, they're yellow rather than orange, with just a slight orange tint to them. They've got a different kind of cheese, much less cheesy than the American ones. It's a mild cheese taste, and it's quite good. The underlying Cheeto seems to be the same consistency as an ordinary Cheeto.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Cheesy, sort of buttery smell. Mild.
From the package: “Produced under authority from Frito Lay (Pepsico) by Elite Foods Ltd.” ... “Kosher Dairy”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (113 snacks)
- Snacks from Israel (116 reviews)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road