Taste test: These are the Israeli version of Cheetos.
They're quite a bit different from their American cousins. First of all, they're yellow rather than orange, with just a slight orange tint to them. They've got a different kind of cheese, much less cheesy than the American ones. It's a mild cheese taste, and it's quite good. The underlying Cheeto seems to be the same consistency as an ordinary Cheeto.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Cheesy, sort of buttery smell. Mild.
From the package: “Produced under authority from Frito Lay (Pepsico) by Elite Foods Ltd.” ... “Kosher Dairy”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Amitai in Israel. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road