Popco Corn Snack Butterscotch Flavored
Taste test: This is good butterscotch-flavored popcorn from Israel.
It's tasty but not overly sweet, and it doesn't leave your fingers sticky. A good sweet snack.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like butterscotch.
From the package: “Kosher-Parve under the supervision of the Rabbinate of Holon” ... “Osem does its best to give you full satisfaction from its products. However, some natural circumstances are beyond the company's control. Should the product be deficient, please return it to ... stating exact deficiency, when and where you bought it. Osem will replace it. ”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Israel (110 reviews)
- Popcorn (563 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (334 snacks)
- Butterscotch (6 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Amitai in Israel. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road