Popco Corn Snack Butterscotch Flavored
Taste test: This is good butterscotch-flavored popcorn from Israel.
It's tasty but not overly sweet, and it doesn't leave your fingers sticky. A good sweet snack.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like butterscotch.
From the package: “Kosher-Parve under the supervision of the Rabbinate of Holon” ... “Osem does its best to give you full satisfaction from its products. However, some natural circumstances are beyond the company's control. Should the product be deficient, please return it to ... stating exact deficiency, when and where you bought it. Osem will replace it. ”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Israel (116 reviews)
- Popcorn (570 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Butterscotch (6 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road